on an Eco-Tour and Experience
Southwest Florida Islands by Boat
Summer Special July 5 - September 30
2 hour - Wildlife Viewing Cruise $200
* Times & Availability limited, call or text 239-989-6522
* Shell Remote Beaches.
* Explore the islands of North Captiva, Cayo Costa, Cabbage Key, Useppa or Pine Island.
* View dolphins, birds and other wildlife.
* Enjoy the natural surroundings of the islands by boat.
* Learn about the flora, fauna, cultures and history of the Pine Island Sound area of Southwest Florida.
* Lunch destinations to Cabbage Key, Tarpon Lodge on Pine Island, Barnacles on North Captiva or the Collier Inn on Useppa.
RATES4 hours $450 plus 6% sales tax, payable inside the McCarthy's Marina Office by cash or credit card.
The maximum number of passengers I can take on the boat is 6 and the rate of $450 is for 1-6 passengers.
6 and 8 hour charters are also available.
CAPTAIN BRIAN HOLAWAY
239-989-6522 (call or text)